A opportunity to become a Client Services Team Lead within one of the worlds' largest Asset Management Firms in London. This role represents the firm and will be an advocate for their clients. In this role, you must be passionate about providing clients with an outstanding experience to exceed their expectations that are shaped by their day-to-day digital interactions.
This role has become available due to massive business growth.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Manage day to day activities of your team and ensure that all client enquiries are responded to within defined service levels
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests. Accountable for ensuring that clients receive a level of service appropriate to their needs.
- Communicate optimally with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Collaborate closely with contracted third party on service delivery.
- Assess client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Support continuous improvement initiatives for internal and external processes and services.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
- Proactively handle internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration).
- Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and driven measures.
- Handle client data for internal recordkeeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity.
- Previous experience in a Customer focused Lead position managing a team. Will consider candidates who are looking for their first management role depending on level of pension knowledge
- Passionate leader who enjoys building and developing a team
- Good Pensions knowledge