Join us and see for yourself how our firm commitment to Helping Britain Prosper is producing exciting Marketing opportunities as we build our iconic brand portfolio and make a positive difference to over 30 million customers.
An opportunity has arisen for a Brand and Competitor Insight Analyst in the Analytics and Interactions function of the Chief Customer Office.
This position involves leading and supporting on regular and ad-hoc brand performance analysis, as well as monitoring market and competitor activity and keeping abreast of wider research and business performance insights to inform the performance narrative.
You will be ready to operate with autonomy, supporting experienced Brand and Competitor Insight Managers and engaging them as required across their data source specialisms. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand Insight, you will be a versatile team player, both analytical and intuitive, and you will contribute as part of an expert team to engage a range of internal stakeholders and enhance business outcomes.
Alongside your passion for performance analysis, you are confident in presenting your findings and sharing your hypotheses. You are curious about developments in delivering best in class marketing and branded customer experience and have a broad commercial understanding.Key accountabilities
Specific skills and knowledgeEssential
- Deliver robust and accurate analysis of LBG and our competitor brands across retail banks, insurance and credit cards, creating effective visual reporting outputs with concise and credible storytelling.
- Support the monthly brand and CX performance assessments by investigating and identifying data trends and drivers within and across continuous consumer tracking sources
- Regular monitoring of market and competitor activity to assess developments in communications, propositions, price, reward, customer experience etc.
- Leverage the market and competitor monitoring alongside wider research and business performance insights to interpret movements in market and individual brand performance.
- Deliver data-led insights for ad-hoc performance deep dives and timely responses to ad-hoc business requests.
- Understand LBG brand and CX objectives, provide objective feedback on brand performance and recommendations to drive business performance.
- Support stakeholders with the interpretation of continuous research data results and be an expert in the available data and its applications.
- Strong excel & powerpoint skills along with an aptitude for data-led insight as a result of a minimum 2 years' experience of data analysis or performance reporting.
- Effective storytelling and the creation of concise and impactful visual reports.
- Ability to synthesise data across a variety of sources to deliver joined up insights and hypotheses.
- Proven organisation and planning skills and an ability to meet regular reporting deadlines whilst prioritising and juggling short-term tactical ad hoc reporting requests.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate reporting outputs
- Track record of establishing collaborative working relationships with key partners to align, drive and deliver plans and shared objectives
- Experience of market research and consumer tracking data would be a benefit
- Experience with data manipulation and extraction tools, such as Tableau