Cobalt is currently working with a global property management firm to find a Finance Operations and Billing lead. This brand-new position has been created to support the business as they have recently expanded and brought on a large new client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team of Billing Specialists, providing training and support of the billing system, as well as supporting the FP&A team with regular forecasting of transactions. Responsibilities:
- Leading the team of Billing Specialists, guiding them through unusual billing scenarios.
- Use detailed understanding of billing systems / processes to make improvements to internal customer experience, error rates, volume of credit notes raised etc
- Reconciliation the forecast numbers with actuals
- Review the transaction status and forecasting dates with the client account managers on a regular basis for a timely accurate forecast to the FP&A team.
- Support any adhoc reporting / analysis to the team and finance.
- Review and check all the required documentation for revenue recognition or invoicing for all the requested invoices on the internal system and support the billing team with any queries
- Train all the new joiners in the business on how to use the system and review their entries on a regular basis to ensure they are doing it correctly
- Support the business with any VAT, billing, or revenue questions.
- Experience leading a billing team in a complex environment
- Experience within real estate / property management
- Technically strong and with previous experience providing process and system training
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage the team's workload
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV.