About the Role
This role will report directly to the Head of Onboarding and will be responsible for the onboarding of high-profile partners looking to onboard and integrate with ClearBank. Critically, this role will include direct engagement with strategic partners to deliver successful outcomes, whilst shaping the design and delivery of enhanced services for high-profile partner propositions.
You will be supporting a cross-functional project team to ensure consistent, flexible, and scalable processes are embedded across ClearBank for such onboarding engagements. Further, you will work closely with the Portfolio Execution Management team and be a key stakeholder in building a function to support some of our most interesting onboarding initiatives. About You
A motivated self-starter with a background in project / programme management, working with cross-functional teams, and experience of working in a customer facing environment, you will be confident interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will be able to demonstrate the gravitas and relationship management skills required to effectively manage partner expectations.
As a highly organised individual, you will be able to effectively manage their time and project deliverables, project planning, and RAID logs to manage and track actions, risks, and issues across multiple customers, workstreams, and teams.
In addition, you will have experience of designing, documenting, and implementing business processes to support complex requirement gathering and managing governance approval milestones.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a regulated environment (financial institution or similar), demonstrate strong problems solving ability and a proactive customer focused attitude with an open, honest, and transparent collaborative style. Core Responsibilities:
Core Skills and Experience: Essential
- Project Management capability for high profile new Onboardings, including but not limited to:
- Leading customer-facing meetings
- Leading internal working groups
- Management of core project deliverables
- Collating governance and reporting documentation (internal and external)
- Responsible for SLA / KPI reporting across the high-profile customer onboarding pipeline
- Process Design and Engineering for high-profile onboarding process, including but not limited to:
- Supporting the project design stage (workshops, action tracking)
- Produce process flows and documentation to support onboarding activities
- Act as Onboarding stakeholder for testing and coordinate sign off for new processes
- Supporting internal working groups and associated action tracking
Core Skills and Experience: Desirable:
- Previous and relevant experience in leading projects, ideally in a regulated environment.
- Experience in a customer facing role, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of working with Agile technology teams
- Proven experience of project lifecycle delivery
- Experience in process design and engineering
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - written and verbal
About what we offer
- Basic understanding of bank to bank payment services
- Basic understanding of Financial Institution customer onboarding.
- MS Visio experience
- MS Project experience
- Azure DevOps for activity tracking (or similar)
The legal bit:
- The right candidate will be provided with support, guidance and training along with exposure to departments and functions that will allow them to gain valuable knowledge of how a bank with payments at its heart is built and how it operates on a day to day basis.
- A suite of competitive employee benefits and perks
- A supportive, challenging, and agile environment
- You'll also get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market right now
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank® website to see how we process, manage, and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.Perks, benefits and rewardsPersonal Development
- Great learning and promotion opportunities
- 32 holidays a year (including bank holidays)
- Private medical and dental cover
- 6% employer contribution through the ClearBank scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Diversity and Inclusion
- 2 days off each year to do something bigger than ClearBank
Diversity & Inclusion are key to our mission. At ClearBank we recognise and respect that each individuals unique perspecetives are what allows us to build the bank we all enjoy working in. We believe that the differences between people creates value. We focus on inclusion to create a safe and welcoming workplace culture which encourages and enables people to achieve their best, innovate, and most importantly, speak up to make us better.