A private, independent, employee-owned Investment Managers. They have circa 30 offices globally and manages close to $300 billion worth of assets. Description
- Liaise with advisors and assist with the management of all aspects of EMEA Corporate Tax filings, including the review and preparation of the UK tax corporate tax computations and returns - CFC, capex, withholding taxes, double tax relief claims & RDEC, with the aim of improving the quality and speed of process.
- Manage Group Tax Reporting including the year end and interim tax reporting process, including updating Group ETR forecast and cashflow analysis.
- Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the UK & EMEA entities including the tax disclosures.
- Actively review and monitoring of EMEA tax risks and controls recommending updates as necessary.
- Liaise with advisors across EMEA to ensure VAT and indirect tax filing obligations are met
- Working closely with finance colleagues to reconcile all tax entries in the financial accounts
- Building relationships and delivering tax advice to the various EMEA functions
- Qualified accountant with tax experience or Qualified CTA
- Confident, with the ability to deal with multiple internal clients
- Highly organized, adherence to internal deadlines and appropriate escalation any issues
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst ensuring engagement with the wider finance team
- Advanced excel skills
Dynamic working - at least one day a week in their Victoria based offices the rest can be remote
Competitive salary + bonus and benefits
The chance to move into a different sector and learn new skills.