We are recruiting a Scrum Master in London to work with a software house to develop, deploy and maintain bespoke products for blue chip organisations- You will get exposure to the best technology available while developing products that have a real mainstream appeal.
Are you keen to develop your career as a Scrum Master? Do you want to work with modern frameworks? This tech house is bringing new inventions to the market to tackle real world problems and develop Belfast into a Software hotspot.The company
This Technology Powerhouse is working on some of the biggest technological projects available, helping organisations get the best results from their data. This organisation offers exposure to different projects due to the nature of the work as well as the opportunity to upskill yourself in upcoming technologies. You will be working across Health and life sciences, Defence, security & Public sectors.
As a Scrum Master you Will:
- Work in an Agile methodology / Scrum
- Deliver transformative digital solutions to today's most complex business challenges
- Develop your career to the best ability with a reputable company
As a Scrum Master will have experience in:
- Work amongst an independent team responsible for conversing with end users and designing, developing and deploying apps and services.
- You will work amongst a large team responsible for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support for one of the largest manages services projects in the UK.
- Lead and develop your own team and play a crucial role in the full delivery lifecycle.
- Identify and apply new approaches whilst acknowledging the right behaviours, practices and development methodologies for the job.
- Hold a prince 2 qualification & Scrum master cert
- Leadership roles within a professional systems, software or service team.
- The software lifecycle and how to apply swift procedures to larger projects.
- Setting a standard by acting as a guide to junior software developers, reviewing performance and implementing training and improvements.
- Using tools such as Confluence, JIRA and Trello to optimise management of your team.
- £40,000 - £80,000 per Annum
- Opportunity to work from home a few days a week
- Private medical & dental
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role - then please get in touch with