We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager/Manager who can make significant contributions to the Banking Risk Regulatory Reporting practice through deep sector expertise, client engagement, and delivery of new business opportunities.
Who will help grow the Regulatory Reporting practice through supporting client engagements, business development activities, and value propositions.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, passionate about what they do, and can add further to the continued success of our market-leading capital markets regulatory reporting advisory team.
- Support engagements/workstreams in regulatory reporting services covering i) advisory and implementation support, and ii) post-implementation-independent reviews
- Assist regulatory reporting business impact assessments and target operating model design/reviews
- Programme management of regulatory reporting change engagements
- Help formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements
- Support business development across key market propositions (Brexit, Risk, and Regulatory Change eg MiFID II, SFTR, EMIR, CSDR, SBSD)
Mentor and help manage teams of 2-3 junior consultants
- Support development and conversion of a pipeline of opportunities through sell-on and/or new work
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability
- Consulting experience in Capital Markets within a Professional Services firm (Big 4 ideal)
- Experience in a major Capital Market institution's internal consulting team or change function is also acceptable
- Experience in assisting the delivery of Risk & Regulatory and other change programs across sell-side buy-side, and financial market infrastructure firms. Key topics include Brexit, MiFID II, SFTR, EMIR and CSDR
- Demonstrable knowledge of trade life cycle, with a deep understanding of current trends in capital markets and deep knowledge in at least one asset class/financial services regulation/function
- Track record of successful delivery across Capital Market institutions. Experience in initiation through to implementation of regulatory change projects covering business impact assessment, requirements analysis, and change delivery
- Deep understanding of the key industry, market, and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities
- Experience in Project/Program Management and business analysis
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a proven ability to mentor, help manage and train 2-3 junior consultants
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain client relationships