Do you enjoy working somewhere where you can make an impact from day 1? Can your skills and capabilities contribute to creating a world-class bank? The revolution that the banking market needs, can only truly be unlocked by hiring talented people who share our vision and passion.About the Role
To manage business continuity workstreams and overall operations support as required across the Operational Resilience Team. This includes leading the ISO audits for the Banks ISO 22301 Business Continuity and ISO 27001 Information Security certification.About You
We believe that the best managers enjoy what they do. Candidates should first and foremost be passionate and be willing to learn the technologies and aspects they may not have been exposed to in the past whilst bringing their knowledge to an existing successful team.Core Skills and Experience:
- Managing and overseeing all Business Continuity Management processes with support from Head of Operational Resilience. Ensuring all policies and key documents are up to date and best in industry. Key documents include, Strategic Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Individual department Business Continuity Plans and a Crisis management Plan.
- Coordinate and report all relevant business continuity management activities such as regular call cascade tests and desk top exercises/testing which need to take place for all key departments and systems throughout the year.
- Manage the oversight of the ISO programme for 22301 Business Continuity and 27001 Information Security; ensuring all activities, findings and audits are reporting and completed.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and expertise to support the business continuity workstreams across the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business to meet role objectives and deliver key activities.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of procedures, policies and best practices around ISO, incident, business continuity, change management, problem management and supplier management to support the Operational Resilience team.
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement of our processes and workflows by proactively working with your colleagues to identify areas for improvement and suggesting solutions for the operations systems.
- Produce any ad hoc reports and management information on an as needed basis and regular monthly governance.
- Support the Operational Resilience team and others with ad hoc requests, projects or routine duties.
- Support the Operational Resilience team with the upcoming Operational Resilience Regulations, focusing on Prevent, Adapt, Respond, Recover, Learn
We are looking for motivated team players who are delivery focused, pro-active and can suggest solutions as to how things can be done better, as we're always looking to improve and do things differently. It is important that you have experience in ISO 22301 Business Continuity.About what we offer
The legal bit:
- A supportive, challenging and agile environment
- You'll also get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market right now
- The opportunity to learn and be involved with all areas of Operational Resilience, including Incidents, Problem Management, Supplier Management and Change Management
- A remote working environment with flexibility on working hours
Please only apply for this role if you are eligible to work in the UK.
By entering your details in the fields and clicking this button, you submit your information to ClearBank® Limited, who will use it to communicate with you. ClearBank® Limited securely stores and uses your details in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and ClearBank® Limited's data retention policy. ClearBank® Limited will not sell or lease your information. To opt out of further communications from ClearBank® Limited please email ClearBank® Limited at firstname.lastname@example.orgPerks, benefits and rewardsPersonal Development
- Great learning and promotion opportunities
- 32 holidays a year (including bank holidays)
- Private medical and dental cover
- 6% employer contribution through the ClearBank scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Diversity and Inclusion
- 2 days off each year to do something bigger than ClearBank
Diversity & Inclusion are key to our mission. At ClearBank we recognise and respect that each individuals unique perspecetives are what allows us to build the bank we all enjoy working in. We believe that the differences between people creates value. We focus on inclusion to create a safe and welcoming workplace culture which encourages and enables people to achieve their best, innovate, and most importantly, speak up to make us better.