Lorien Global are working in partnership with a large financial services business based in Hitchin with a view to recruit a Regulatory Accountant with Solvency II experience on a 12 month FTC.
The position will be based in Hitchin however can be site agnostic for the right candidate. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of UK's largest FS employers, within an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Regulatory Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business delivers high quality external reporting to its key partners, including our Solvency II reporting to the Bank of England. You will ensure accurate and compliant reporting of our With Profit Funds. Key responsibilities include:
Key skills/experience required:
- Preparing Solvency II reporting for key internal and external partners;
- Preparing reporting MI for senior decision makers;
- Ongoing improvements to finance system and process;
- Liaison with internal and external auditors; and
- Operation of key financial controls in line with departmental control processes.
- Qualified accountant with experience in a finance role; OR a QBE with all the relevant experience needed.
- Good knowledge of financial reporting standards and Solvency II; and
- Experience/knowledge in financial services reporting, ideally to include experience of working in insurance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age