Production Analyst

Employer
IQVIA
Location
UK
Salary
Competitive
Closing date
8 Oct 2021

View more

Sector
Technology & New Media
Contract Type
Permanent
Role Summary:

Purpose of this role is to provide Lead support for CIS applications and solution. You will be responsible for leading a team of 2nd and 3rd level technical support staff for customers. 80% of work will be production support, with remaining 20% supporting development activities and should be able guide the team.

Responsibilities:
  • Technical support of application to ensure highest standards of availability, res...

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert