IoT Tribe accelerates the growth and adoption of disruptive technologies globally. With operations in London, Madrid and Singapore, we offer our partners unparalleled connections to technologies and partnerships that can fuel their businesses, and startups access to equity-free programmes that will help them scale.
We are now looking for a Venture Builder who can support and enhance the growth of the startups and scaleups across our ecosystem and generate clear value for our partners.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years of working with high-growth companies in an outward-facing role. You like stretching yourself professionally and try to exceed targets rather than just meet them. You are already working in the startup or tech ecosystem, understand the challenges and rewards that come with this.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we are looking for an energetic team player with a can-do attitude to support our programmes. Ideally, you will have a varied skillset and will have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship.
Duties will be varied and match the pace and needs of the programmes we deliver. They may include, but will not be limited to:
- Onboarding the startups on our London Tech Calling programme, helping them to define their value proposition of the UK market, finding channel partners and, where appropriate, investors
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses and developing action plans that are clear and drive progress against concrete goals
- Supporting the founders in the diverse set of go-to-market actions and those that are necessary to get tangible results
- Contributing to the design and development of new IoT Tribe initiatives that help us achieve our mission of developing global, resilient tech ecosystems.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
We are looking for a creative and driven individual who has a track record of turning possibilities into tangible outcomes.
- Experience in working with high-growth companies, preferably in tech environments
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills that are based on the ability to find shared value
- Self-motivated and able to organise and prioritize your own workload and successfully complete assigned tasks on time in a guided but autonomous way
- Committed to IoT Tribe's mission and able to work in a distributed and diverse team
- An exceptional communicator, you know how to express yourself clearly, can prepare attractive decks and curate relevant business opportunities
You will also be a firm believer that anyone can play a valuable role in technology and will strive to make sure that communications in any format are inclusive and invite diversity.
To apply please send your full CV, a covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com