Hays are delighted to be supporting The Nav | 365 People (TNP) to source their first Finance Director level role at an exciting time for the organisation and sector due to rapid growth. Who Our Client Are:
The NAV | 365 People (TNP) are the leading partner in the UK and Ireland focused solely on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We have a very passionate, innovative and customer-centric company culture and our success relies on the commitment and capability of our people. In a nutshell we sell Dynamics 365 Business Central, a bundle of Microsoft-approved enhancements and various third-party solutions, all with a side of exceptional product support and training.
The aims of TNP are what everyone should expect from a partner in business: a high level of expertise, amazing product innovation and the best standard of customer service. We believe fairness is the key to good business and profit is the end result of successful business relationships, not a goal to aim for. The Role:
We are seeking a dynamic, commercially minded individual to become part of the TNP leadership team as Financial Director. This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization. You will be replacing the current FD who is opting for early retirement and will be able to give you an orderly handover and introduction/induction into all things TNP.
This position reports to the CEO with a dotted line to the Group CFO of the parent company.
The incumbent will have broad responsibility across corporate and operational financial and accounting functions, directing areas such as: accounting, annual audits, customer accounting support, tax compliance, managing systems and potential future implementations thereof, monthly close processes, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, long range planning, business partnering, modelling, and other ad hoc value added financial analysis.You'll have responsibility for:
To apply, you'll need to have:
- Managing a team of six in the Finance Department to ensure first class financial reporting and control;
- Divisional Board level Corporate Governance for a group of six companies and the Company Secretarial duties in respect thereof;
- Contract and commercial review for both customers and suppliers in conjunction with external advice as required;
- Risk management, compliance with laws and GDPR, company insurances;
- Budgeting, forecasting and long term financial and strategic planning;
- All statutory accounts and other regulatory submissions;
- Banking, working capital management (including overall responsibility for credit control);
- All corporate taxation and payroll management/compliance;
- External relationships for auditors, pensions, banking, healthcare and legal;
- Management of all internal controls and approval matrices;
- Drive and report upon KPIs and other metrics throughout the organisation;
- All Board level reporting, including the production and analysis of variances to Budget.
- Previous FD or CFO level experience;
- An accounting qualification, preferably ACA or equivalent;
- The ability to interface and communicate effectively at all levels, including specifically being the right hand man to the CEO
- Business partnering skills to be able to challenge, assist, manage, mentor and coach across all parts of the business.
- The ability and willingness to be in our Head Office in Newbury for at least four full days per week.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94463942