NonStop Consulting, Psychology and Therapy team is looking for a Clinical Psychologist in the West Midlands - amazing benefits and opportunity!
Job Type: Permanent, full-time/part-time
Specialism: work with adults in a workplace environment
We are looking for someone who is driven by determination and passion for their job and ready for a new role. Please have a look below at the role description.
* Competitive salary of £53,000-£60,000 per annum dependent on experience (pro rata to days worked)
* Being part of a growing team of clinicians delivering high quality psychological assessment and treatment to patients referred within the workplace context
* Diverse clinical caseload with varied clinical presentations and contextual factors
* Opportunity to develop specialist skills in workplace-focused psychological therapy and delivery of training within this context
* Opportunity to contribute to service development
* Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation and to develop your career
* High levels of administrative and technological support
* HCPC registered Clinical Psychologists, ideally with experience in a relevant context, for example, workplace/ OH settings.
* Individuals with a strong grasp of a range of evidence-based psychological therapy models
* Individuals who are keen to develop in their role, learn new skills in new contexts and contribute to service development
* Team player who is keen to be part of a large and growing group of psychologists
25 days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox employee discount scheme
If you are interested in learning more about the locations and the jobs that might be suitable for you, please submit your CV and I will contact you as soon as possible.
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the psychology and therapy sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only psychology recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations