Sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS. What's the role?
You'll join a team of passionate, high-performing sales professionals positioning our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO, as well as our regulated multi-lateral execution venue BMTF (Bloomberg Multi-Lateral Trading Facility).
You'll have a key focus on positioning our FX E-trading suite of execution tools to Sell side players including Major & Regional Banks. You will need to be fully conversant with the global FX market structure and have a good understanding of the Fixed Income market structure.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing sophisticated workflow solutions to help service both existing and new clients. So you'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of, and developing sales tactics for, a variety of electronic trading solutions within the new European regulatory framework of MiFID II.
You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementations and product development professionals. You will also be an effective communicator and a good listener! We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client's workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg's products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
If this sounds like you:
- A deep understanding of financial markets across FX market
- A good understanding of the trading process, including STP, and OMS / EMS connectivity
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with Front Office Traders, Heads of desks as well as middle to back office Compliance officers
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.