Are you looking to develop your career with a company that will value and invest in you? Offer training and development, a collaborative, friendly working environment and a flexible approach to working? Of course you are!WHO ARE WE?
Fasthosts is one of the leading technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers in the Web Hosting and Cloud industry.
We design, build and operate full stack technology platforms within our wholly owned datacentres across Europe and the USA and we deliver these platforms at massive scale to serve both the Fasthosts business and the broader 1&1 IONOS hosting group. SO WHAT'S THE JOB?
Situated in a fun, fast-paced and extremely friendly office environment, we provide 24/7 multi-channel technical and user support to our customers via Phone, Email, Chat and Social Media.
Our Technical Support Advisors are responsible for supporting the Customers with any technical issues they may experience, while maintaining exceptional customer service at all times, and ensuring any upsell opportunities are identified.
Ongoing training and development underpins everything we do, so we will provide extensive training to successful applicants and provide the tools and skills needed to be successful in this role, including an initial three month development program, and ongoing support for those who want to learn more.
If you have a drive to learn, want to develop and grow your technical and customer service skills then get your application across.
Please note this is a shift based position and availability (and willingness) to work shifts Mon - Sun between 7am-12pm on a rotating shift pattern is essentialWHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
This is the ideal opportunity for new graduates or those looking to expand their experience in a Technical organisation.
- Previous experience in a call centre / customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
- Experience and confidence in handling difficult customers advantageous
- Experience / exposure to a range of hosting technologies and their operating systems advantageous
ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW?
In addition to a supporting and collaborative work environment, we acknowledge that there is more to work than, well work! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to support your health, mental wellbeing and work/life balance. We also encourage individual growth and development with tailored development plans to grow your personal and professional development within the company.
Benefits include (but by no means limited to):
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life assurance
- Employee assistance programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking close to our offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Free soft drinks, fruit and excellent coffee available in our multiple break rooms.
And of course the fun stuff! When you spend so much time with your colleagues we want to make sure you have the benefit of social events, summer and Christmas parties, fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
Then what are you waiting for?? Put in your application now for consideration and don't hesitate to reach out if you want to learn more.
If your application is suitable a member of the recruitment team will reach out to you for an initial call and let you know what to expect next.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93643032