Our retained client is a privately owned, disruptor to the SaaS market. Though only established four years ago, they already have over 80 blue chip customers across the UK with a turnover of £8.5m. They are currently at a stage of transition and thus, have the need to appoint a newly created Financial Director. On a current path of rapid growth, a trajectory is aligned to a significant future fund raise exercise enabling them to accomplish their ambitions to expand.
Operating as the Managing Directors' right hand person, the successful individual will convert strategic objectives into reality while overseeing all in-house financial activities across the business. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Build on the existing structure and process to ensure the function is operating to support the growth of the business.
- Management and development of the current finance department to ensure robust financial controls are in place.
- Act as a sounding board to the Board in relation to new opportunities, risks, strategies and initiatives.
- Support the business in the preparation for fundraising and subsequent management of investor relationships.
- Drive and support change within the business, take accountability for decisions and outcomes, being the 'go to' person in the wider business.
This superb role has been designed for a high calibre ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with experience within a high-volume data driven environment such as technology being ideal. You will also demonstrate experience in the design and delivery of strategic objectives and the ability to develop high quality collaborative relationships.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered an array of employee benefits plus equity within the company, performance related bonus and additional benefits commensurate with a position at this level.