TPP is currently working with a cancer care support charity who are seeking to hire a Fundraising Compliance Senior Officer to join their team. Your role will is will play a vital part in ensuring that all fundraising and marketing activity across our client, meets the highest standards of compliance.
You will have a supporter centric attitude to fundraising compliance and will support our client's teams communicate with audiences ensuring trust and the integrity of the charity.Your duties and responsibilities will include :
Your experience, knowledge and skillsets will include :
- Lead on best practice fundraising compliance and upskill the wider organisation
- Provide expert guidance for fundraising teams and the wider organisation to deliver on their activity in line with relevant regulation
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the legislation, regulation and best-practice guidance related to fundraising, marketing and data protection
- Highlighting when a change in procedure or legislation has implications on existing activity and communicating any changes to the relevant people affected.
- Develop and maintain policies, engaging guidance and training which relate to compliance
- Support fundraising teams in the monitoring of third-party fundraising agencies, demonstrating compliance to our regulators as necessary
- Previous experience managing compliance within fundraising and marketing teams
- Experience writing policies and procedures
- Experience of compiling and drafting reports for senior stakeholders
- Experience of categorising and reporting on fundraising complaints
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.