Your chance to join a well-respected charity, working on a wide calendar of events (live and online) across the year.
This charity provide a variety of educational and accreditation programmes, holding a number of public and professional events across the year to give advice and information based around their sector.
The events agenda is an important part of the charities work and they are now looking for an Event Assistant to support with the arrangement and delivery of their national meeting's programme as well as other meetings and events on behalf of the Society.
Working with and giving support to two Event Managers on a portfolio of events - conferences, meeting etc, the Event Assistant role will be varied and will include:
* Day to day administration tasks
* Acting as a central point of contact for all events related enquiries
* Working to a budget
* Booking and liaising with venues
* Negotiating and approving contracts
* Taking bookings for all events
* Working with internal team members to market events and meetings
* Updating the company website to promote the events programme
* Managing and maintaining relationships with speakers, members and volunteers
* Attending regular meeting status updates
* Reporting on finances and providing insight into the meetings programme
* Ensuring that all company standards are maintained and adhered to
* Post-event evaluation including data entry and analysis
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working within an events capacity, supporting/managing the planning and delivery of events. If you have gained exposure to online events that would be a huge bonus.
Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential as well as a broad understanding of the event sector and the ability to work on your own initiative. This opportunity would suit individuals who have recently completed an Event Management degree and are looking to build their experience in a fast paced yet supportive environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
To be part of this great company please click below to apply!