Our client is a successful full-service medical communications agency and a market leader who has offices around the world. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Cheshire.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and global healthcare products in a world leading medical communications agency. Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders, you will contribute to the development of a range of deliverables for various disease/therapy areas that meet the clients' current and future needs.
In addition to a great working environment, the successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, pension, profit related pay, performance related bonuses, permanent health insurance, salary exchange, life insurance, 25 days annual holiday, private healthcare, and more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients and act as point of contact for your allocated accounts
- Provide proactive and effective solutions to help customers achieve their stated goals
- Prepare, attend, and actively participate in client meetings, and provide support at scientific meetings
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues as part of an integrated account team to deliver projects to the expected standard
- Life science degree
- Previous similar experience gained in a medical communications agency
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in project management, financial management and administration
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an agency that offers great long-term career development prospects and a supportive working environment.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.