FORECAST AND RESOURCE ANALYSTWALLSEND£14 PER HOUROptions for 6 month temp to perm or straight perm
Pertemps are currently working with a company in Wallsend and are looking for a Forecast & Resource Analyst primarily provide strategic tactical and resource planning capability within the call centre in North Tyneside.Main Duties
Essential Professional Expertise
- Working with Customer Experience Lead and Team Leaders in the delivery of the company's first-class customer experience.
- Resourcing and Workforce Planning on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all teams with the Contact Centre and delivering agent satisfaction by providing flexible options.
- Ensuring service level agreements and productivity targets are effectively met by each shift.
- Record monthly activity for timely production of reports and alignment with key meeting deadlines.
- Develop and introduce new processes within the Contact Centre to ensure a consistent and effective training and resourcing approach is maintained.
- Review all current processes and recommend changes in skill sets as required.
- Able to work flexibly and under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Support Customer Operations Manager in the effective management of financial budgets.
- Produce, analyse and interpret large sets of data and produce relevant reports, to all levels within the company.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships internally.
- Minimum of 3 yearsf experience of Resource / Planning in a Contact Centre environment.
- Trained in RCA techniques
- Passionate about customer experience
- Experience in Lucidchart or similar mapping software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, ability to engage at all levels in the organisation
- Analysis and reporting of trends, implementing plans to address issues identified
- Ability to problem-solve
- Good planning and organisation skills to manage various tasks
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Persistence and the ability to influence others. Able to manage and drive performance improvements.
- Can work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Lead and motivate colleagues
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office as a minimum
- Free parking
- Newly refurbished offices
- Onsite gym
- Private pension
- Excellent holiday and benefit packet