We are currently seeking to appoint a Front-End Developer to join a growing and fast-paced
marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Blackfriars, London. With fantastic office perks, we're
the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have
the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should
strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a
desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
We're looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to deliver multiple automation
campaigns across our group companies to prospects and clients.
· Develop and optimize company and lead gen websites through test and learn approach.
· Adopt best practice UX design and test and learn approach for optimal performance and
growth across desktop and mobile applications.
· Work alongside Partner and Webinar teams to support on microsite and landing page
· Work alongside Marketo specialist for form integration, alongside Creative team for visuals
and copy and with back-end developers within IT team for code trouble shooting.
· Adopt best practice quality control process to drive output quality.
· Passing inbound lead data into Salesforce environment for follow up and performance
· Project management of workflow for optimal task flow efficiency
· Line management of focused team
What you bring to the team
· Previous experience as a front-end developer
· Working experience adopting UX best practice principles
· Working knowledge of SEO
· Experience using Marketo desired- or any other marketing automation software.
· Experience with Salesforce CRM software
· Analytical and detail orientated.
· Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Great opportunity for the right person
Who we are
As part of the Peninsula family of companies Croner-i provide resources, guidance and tools for Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety professionals via our online content platform. We provide a library of expert-written commentary, source materials, legislation and tools like calculators and templates to businesses ranging from sole practitioners through to household names.