A Business Analyst is required by a highly reputable organisation in Poole. This position would be ideal for someone who has a background and a strong understanding of CRM systems.The position is on a temporary contract until 31st December paying £18.70 - £22.00 per hour PAYE.The role may be available on a remote working basis from home.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for seeking, analysing, specifying, and validating the business needs of Programme stakeholders, conveying user requirements to procurement and development teams, and applying proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help ensure that programme deliverables are met.Requirements:
Salary & Benefits:
- Broad experience in the procurement and delivery of marketing / digital technology.
- Extensive experience with large organisations and core business processes, operations and software applications, e.g. ERP, CRM, Marketing Systems.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the procurement, design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry best practice and standards
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts
This is a temporary contract offering £18.70 - £22.00 per hour (PAYE) (the equivalent of £36,000 - £42,345 per annum) depending on experience.How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the ERP Business Analyst role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth - Keywords:
Business Analyst, Business Analysis, CRM Business Analyst, CRM Systems
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency