I am currently recruiting for an Interim Intelligence Analyst to work at my client a leading force based in Sheffield.Full or part time hours will be considered
I am looking for an experienced Operational Intelligence Analyst, demonstrable experience in a Police Force or LEA, to provide appropriate, timely, relevant and accurate operational analysis to support investigations from proactive intelligence development phases, potentially through to criminal justice process and to court disposal.
To be successful in this role you will:
Specific skills required:
- Have previous experience of regular attendance as a professional witness at court.
- Have extensive, demonstrable experience in an analytical environment (investigative/operational) and to demonstrate experience of working with information in a confidential/sensitive arena.
- Have an investigative mind-set.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to research and interpret large volumes of complex operational data and intelligence (particularly communications data, crime data, digital forensics) from a variety of sources.
- Have previous experience in the preparation and production of complex research-based reports, exhibits and core NIM products essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate (both written and verbally) and present confidently at a variety of levels on technical issues and complex data sets, including an ability to negotiate and influence at senior officer level.
- Demonstrate proven experience of conducting presentations or briefings outlining findings, results & recommendations.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve using analytical techniques and to draft and present findings.
- Use high levels of creativity, innovation, creativity and flexibility in approach throughout analysis, with a sense of personal responsibility showing attention to detail.
- Be able to make decisions / recommendations based on data analysis which will effect / can change the course of an investigation.
- Evidence the ability to work effectively as part of a team and develop relationships across the organisation and internal/external partners, stakeholders and relevant bodies.
An attractive rate of £13.48 is on offer for this post (PAYE).Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee:
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite but particularly intermediate to advanced Excel
- Previous experience of using analytical software (e.g. Chorus, i2, CSAS) or software packages specifically designed for the creation, maintenance, mapping, interpretation and evaluation of data
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's