Brook Street are working on behalf of a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and health-care customers. Their hardware and software can be found across an impressive 250,000 companies worldwide.
They are currently recruiting due to new contracts being on-boarded and are looking for extra support within their out of hours team.
This is a temp to perm role.
Salary: £26000- 27,000k per Annum
Hours: 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm) 4 Shifts On, 4 Shifts Off (10.5 hours paid) and 1.5 hours breakMain Responsibilities:
- To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
- Office 365 Administration
While previous First Line Support experience would be advantageous, this is also a great step if you have a good Contact centre / call centre customer service background, an analytical approach, a passion for problem solving and are tech savvy.
Apply Now today, they are looking to interview over the next 2 weeks for start dates in August and September.
If you have any questions surrounding the role, please either call me on or email me on and I will get back to you within 24-hours.