Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Further Educational College based in North London to recruit for an OFSTED Support on a temporary basis!
Duration - Up to 6 months
Location - North London
Pay - Up to £18ph dependent on experience
Job Details of the OFSTED Support Officer:
* Organise all meetings, visits relating to the upcoming OSTED inspection
* Produce tracking and data spreadsheets
* Ensure all 'housekeeping' aspects of the inspection are undertaken such as room bookings, hospitality and catering
* Take notes at meetings
* Act as a liaison between the SMT and other key members of the College
Experience Required of the OFSTED Support Officer:
* Experience of dealing with OFSTED inspection and working within a Further Educational College is a must
* Excellent organisation and planning skills
* Project management skills
* Able to analyse data
If you have the skills and experience required for this OFSTED Support Officer role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.