Role: Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment: Ongoing Contract (Long Term)
Rate: £25.00 per hour Umbrella
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Electrical Test Engineer seeking a new opportunity on an ongoing contract within a newly formed factory in the heart of Hemel Hempstead.
The business are currently in an exciting period in their history where they are rapidly expanding a newly opened site in response to an outstanding order book over the coming months and years.
- Testing of industrial Electormechanical machinery.
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Electrical (PAT) testing of components
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Interpreting schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Fault finding to component level and re-work
- Final test, build and calibration of machines
- Document control using test report and schedule.
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process
- Confidence when reading electrical schematics / P&ID
- Prior experience in fault finding
- Knowledge of basic test equipment - DMM, current meters
- Electrical bias but with some mechanical knowledge
- Understanding of Pneumatics, pumps, inverter functionality
- Knowledge of 5s, LEAN manufacturing, kaizen
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on or to make an application apply online directly via
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Test operatives, Support Engineers, Test Technicians, Repair Technicians, Electrical Technicians and Mechanical Technicians.