We currently have a supervisor vacancy within our Williamson Square Store.
As part of the Store`s Management team, our supervisor role will work closely with our Store Manager and Assistant Manager to drive the store team and store performance to ensure we consistently deliver excellent customer service and strong performance against targets and plan.
What will you be doing?
Within your role your main areas of responsibility will include:
• Understanding store targets and KPIs to ensure that targets are delivered.
• Taking responsibility for running departments within the store and running the store and ensuring that all targets are met, and high standards are always maintained.
• Managing the shopfloor and back-office areas, including queues, customer issues, stock availability issues and printing issues, to ensure that high standards are delivered and maintained.
• Ensuring all deliveries are received and processed in most efficient manner and the shopfloor is commercially merchandised.
• Undertaking keyholder responsibilities, which will include holding the store in the absence of the Store and Assistant Manager.
• Responsibility for running the store and day to day management of the store and store staff and responding to call outs (as appropriate).
• Opening and closing the store, carrying out till counts, investigating, resolving, actioning, or escalating any till losses or discrepancies, cashing up, safe counts, banking and managing collections, to complete all of this in accordance with Store standards and compliance checks.
• Reviewing the daily handover documents and daily planner to allocate daily activities to the store team, using this detail to talk through the daily brief with the team, providing key targets for the day and allocating sections and/or jobs to the store team.
• Reviewing those activities are being actioned and follow up as necessary.
• Completing management paperwork as required, including, but not limited to reviewing store reports and using these reports to implement any action and/or decisions.
• Ensuring all paperwork and store actions will deliver consistent results above the retail benchmark for Store Compliance Audits.
• Completing customer service observations and floor walks to ensure we maintain high store standards and direct the team to implement any actions.
• Supporting with shopfloor moves and any promotional activities and product launches, for example Kit launch and taking responsibility for any key actions in preparation for key launches/events.
• Supporting the management team in delivering refresher training to the existing store team, whilst supporting the induction and training of new store team members.
• Undertaking all tasks in accordance with our retail standards and to participate in regular meetings and training.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate to join our team who has strong product awareness and an
understanding of what makes a great customer experience for our customers. You will also have previous experience within a retail store background and have the ability to motivate and drive a team. You will ideally have some previous supervisory or coaching experience and have worked in a customer facing setting, where you have developed excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent numerical and analytical skills and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively. You`ll have an eye for detail and be confident working in a fast-paced environment, working as part of a team and independently, with the ability to make operational decisions.
Why should you apply?
Liverpool FC Retail is a multi-channel operation, and we have 6 stores located at the Anfield Stadium, Williamson Square, Chester, Belfast, Liverpool One and Dublin. Liverpool FC Retail has one of the most comprehensive product ranges in world football; we carry at least a thousand different products at one time, which rise during peak trading.
This position is based at our Williamson Square Store and involves working 40 hours per week, on a 5 from 7-day basis, including evenings.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will provide you with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will also have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We are aiming to be the most inclusive football club - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.