Leeds City Council is one of the largest employers in West Yorkshire, with around 33,000 employees based over multiple sites. Reed Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with Leeds City Council providing them with all of their temporary staffing needs.
Reed currently have a number of excellent opportunities available to work within Leeds Building Services as a Tenant Liaison Officer.Role - Tenant Liaison Officer.
Leeds Building Services is the council's Internal Service Provider of construction and maintenance services. The service currently delivers responsive repairs, maintenance and planned works to 19,000 council houses in the East North East part of the city as well as to 2,100 other council assets across 800 sites including schools, the Civic Estate, offices, sports and leisure centres and children's homes across the authority.Skills, Experience and Specialist Knowledge :
Qualifications / Certificated Training:
- Providing effective direction and coordination
- Resolving potential conflict and to gain cooperation and trust from colleagues and service users
- Developing productive working relationships that encourage respect, trust and confidence
- Strong customer care focus and ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people face to face, over the phone and/or in writing
- Take ownership and manage competing priorities/tight deadlines
- Use of IT applications (Word & Excel) and management information systems including palm held technology
- Using initiative to develop solutions to ensure effective delivery of the service
- Experience of analysing and presenting information
- Experience of problem solving, individually and in a group setting
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification OR
can demonstrate relevant experience in appropriate field of work.
- Current valid full UK driving licence
- Use of own vehicle required
The council offer a flexible working week, and in return for your skills and commitment you will receive, a competitive PAYE pay rate of £11.50.
For more information please call Reed 0113-3942945