Project Officer12 month temporary contract, based at either Police HQ Middlemoor, or Winfrith (Dorset)
We are looking for an experienced Project Officer to join the Programme Support Office, where you will be supporting Project Manager's in a range of interesting and challenging projects.
Do you have Project Support experience? Have you used PRINCE2 or Agile et al methodologies? Do you have 1st class analytical and statistical skills?
If so, read on...
Tasks will include;
- creating, monitoring and updating project documents
- undertaking research and analysis of data
- preparing well evidenced reports, planning expenditure and monitoring spend
- arrange, prepare and attend project meetings - taking relevant minutes
- producing process maps
- undertaking reviews of completed projects
Don't delay, apply now.
The successful applicant will undergo stringent police vetting and referencing checks prior to commencing work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.