Industry ManagerLocation: LondonLength: 12 Months Rate: £22.00 - £27.00 per hourHours: 9am - 6pmProject Overview:
Working with advertisers within the Telco and Media sector to help them achieve their marketing objectives by getting the most of the company's advertising platforms.Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with some of the largest UK advertisers and their agencies, to develop integrated, cross-platform, cutting edge digital solutions
- Drive client's digital marketing sophistication
- Challenge status quo through commercial insights & tailored narratives
- Grow deep sustainable relationships with key stakeholders across your clients and company, and own B/C level client relationships.
- Accelerate net new revenue growth and ensure highest client satisfaction through excellent sales processes.
- Meet quarterly targets associated with these objectives including revenue growth, performance improvement and relevant product adoption goals.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of the company's core products, particularly Search and YouTube
- Digital experience from agency, client or media owner
- Proven skills in analysing data, making recommendations and offering strategic consultation.
- Experience in leading senior relationship to meet commercial goals.
- Experience of working with Telco's, ISP or content businesses.
- Experience of planning / buying / selling media beyond digital.
- Proven Sales success.