My client based in Ewell, Surrey is currently seeking an experienced Data Administrator to join the business on a 3 month temporary assignment.
Are you an experienced Data Analyst or Data Administrator who is immediately available for temporary work?
This role requires you to be confidant working with multiple stakeholders, various projects at one time and show high attention to detail.
Experience with Data migration, cleansing, Data sets, Reporting are required for this role.
• Understand the needs of users for data analysis and reporting
• Provide regular reports and document these
• Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users
• Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visualisation
• Identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of systems
• Manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data
• Identify patterns and insights based on data models and projections
This role will be remote, where a laptop will be provided.
Hours of work are 9-5pm