Our mission is simple, to help the world love Mondays.
We are working with a law enforcement client in Manchester who are looking for a National Border Targeting Centre operator
- To monitor persons entering/leaving/transiting the UK in relation to UK Border Security by providing accurate and timely information to police forces and other agencies across the UK in support of crime, national security and other policing purposes.
- To exploit information available in the E-Border system and multi-agency databases to assist in providing information to investigating officers.
- To liaise with partner agencies including the Security Services providing informed advice on the best use of data held/functionality of the NBTC.
£15.96p/h Umbrella 12.63p/h PAYELocation:
The role is based in Wythenshawe, near Manchester Airport. The exact location will be disclosed at point of offer of employment.Shift pattern:
- Week 1 (Monday to Friday) 0800 - 1600.
- Week 2 (Monday to Friday) 1100 - 1900.
The role's initial end date will be 28/01/2022
but it does have the potential to be extended.
If this is of interest please get in touch.