An amazing opportunity for an Apprenticeship Programme Manager to ensure successful delivery of a contract our client holds with an international car manufacturer. Targets include number of new recruits, achievers, and numbers of participating dealers. Qualitative targets include learner and customer feedback, timely and Industry leading achievement rates. Must have a track record and confidence of reporting to Board level.
*This role is a national role and predominantly home based so we will accept applications from anywhere in England however, the successful candidate must be willing to travel
We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in managing at a senior level within work based learning, specifically apprenticeships, with a strong understanding of teaching and learning as well as quality standards. You will manage a team of 10 tutors who deliver on the L3 Motor Vehicle and Maintenance Technician standard as well as visit sites nationwide to support with attracting new apprentices so must be willing to travel. Operational Management experience is an absolute must.
• A Graduate level Education
• Be operating at a strategic level currently.
• Have the ability and proven track record of developing an existing programme to and beyond target
• Be able to evidence of running a programme/project with positive financial results
• Be a strong proven people manager with sound delegation ability
• Proven track record of client management with a broad range of negotiation skills
• Ability to solve complex problems with good attention to detail
• Evidence of using innovation to improve existing programme performance
• Target focused achiever finisher.
• Ability to develop, implement and achieve workable plans to deadlines
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• An automotive sector background
• Significant experience of work based learning
• Experience of OFSTED inspections or other detailed quality management systems
* £50k-£55k salary
* Additional £5000 car allowance or company car
* Pension scheme
* Perkbox discounts
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (increases with length of service)
* Length of service awards including bonuses, option to purchase additional holiday and more
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply with your CV