I am working with a superb college group in the South East who are looking to appoint a Head of Quality Improvement to join their management team.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Principals, the successful candidate will be the operational lead on developing, implementing and monitoring quality improvement procedures across the College.
As well as a sound understanding of curriculum you will also have the ability to analyse, interrogate and 'make sense' of complex data sets.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Quality Improvement:
• Developing, implementing and monitoring the quality improvement process across the college.
• Analyse college Data to develop and drive the quality assurance processes.
• Working with key internal stakeholders to enable a full understanding of data and purpose of quality improvement.
• Partner with curriculum teams across the college to produce and develop Self-Assessment reports and Quality improvement plans.
• Managing the quality arrangements for subcontracting and apprenticeship delivery
The Successful Head of Quality Improvement must have:
• Full teaching Qualification
• Experience of leading and preparing a college for Ofsted inspection
• Experience of managing and co-ordinating mature quality assurance systems within an FE context
• Experience of analysing & interpreting complex data
• The ability to develop and define strategy
For the right candidate my client can offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus 30 days annual leave, 5-7 Christmas closure days and access to a choice of 2 excellent pension schemes.
This role could suit a Head of Quality looking for a new opportunity or a Quality Manager looking to step up and take on more responsibility.
For more information and the opportunity to have an informal discussion with a Senior Leader in the business please call Jay Brooks at WeDoData or apply as soon as possible.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you know someone who could be suitable, please feel free to share!
WeDoData (Bristol) Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions