We are one of the world's leading names in Biotechnology and are pioneers in Oncology, Immunology and Neuroscience and our research has helped millions of people across the globe.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Associate to join us on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for the creation of a calendar and content of multi channel projects (emails, online meetings, educational content) for budget holders in the autoimmune space.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* To develop a project plan for each piece and ensure that all the required company inputs are delivered on time.
* To organise and chair kick-off meetings and meetings with internal stakeholders aimed to manage internal stakeholder relationships to deliver content on time and to budget
* To work with external agencies to develop content (video/IVA/support materials)
* To work with budget holders to create relevant content/organise filming
* To maximise opportunity for all auto immune brands by ensuring payer mce strategy is aligned with business objectives.
* Apply environmental knowledge and bring the outside in to inform pathways and to anticipate and understand future customer needs.
* Previous MCE Experience
* Attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Cross-functional working
* Strong project management skills, team worker
* Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges and manage multiple projects
* Self starter and lot of drive
* Customer Focus
* Veeva experience
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website