All-Care have an amazing opportunity to join us and be part of a leading care provider and join our weekend/weekday team covering a variety of shifts during the evening and weekend.
We are looking for Coordinator/Office support roles to join our Support team. *IMMEDIATE START*
As part of our On Call team you will be an extremely organised and enthusiastic individual who prides themselves on excellent customer service skills for clients and staff.
Previous experience would be desired but as stated full training program is available. Experience of using care rostering system desirable and basic IT skills essential.
• Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating changes
• Smooth day to day running of the office at weekends and evenings
• Answering all incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Be an organised individual who can manage multiple tasks.
Working patterns include
• Monday - Friday from 5pm to 10.30pm
• Saturday starting from 6.30am up until 10.30pm (Variety of shifts)
• Sunday starting from 6.30am up until 10.30pm (Variety of shifts)
If you would like a tremendously rewarding job helping people in your local community, be trained to the highest standards and work for the best and fastest growing company in the area, we would love to hear from you