Salary and Benefits:
To £37,890 + Enhancements + Private Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday (Rising with length of service) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + much more! Hours and Shift Patterns:
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week over Monday - Friday and occasional weekends (1 in 8). The department operating hours are 08:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday. Part time hours may be considered for the right individual (minimum of 30 hours per week).
The Physiotherapists that we talk to feel demotivated in their roles when training and development is not provided, and they can't see an opportunity to progress. We represent a leading private hospital that solves this problem for their physiotherapy teams with in-depth training and a clear path of progression.
Perhaps you strive to work for a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry's leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective Physiotherapy team.3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare group with a reputation for providing excellent care with great management teams in place. They are committed to evolving their business and their people.
- This leading private hospital has c30 beds, an AFPP accredited theatre department with 3 laminar flow theatres and a JAG accredited Endoscopy unit alongside outpatient, diagnostic and physiotherapy facilities.
- High levels of investment taking place with recent renovation across the ward and imaging departments.
The Physiotherapy Manager stated,
'I love working with my team, we support each other and go above and beyond for our patients. Our Senior Management Team are visible and approachable and make us feel valued.'What you will do as a Senior Physiotherapist:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- You will be part of an established team and will report directly to the Physiotherapy Manager. You will provide advice and support whilst ensuring the safe and effective treatment of patients.
- You must be HCPC/CSP registered Physiotherapist who ideally has experience working within MSK and Outpatients within a hospital environment.
- You will provide Physiotherapeutic assessment, prognosis, and advice to patients.