I am currently recruiting for a Head of Delivery to complete a 6 month project, with possible extension up to 23 months. As part of the rle, you will support a public sector client with budgetary and financial controls and be the initial escalation point for the programme.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Significant leadership experience at a high level in a large and complex organisation
- Proven experience of delivering complex programmes of work in high pressure, high profile environments
- Proven strategic and thought leadership skills, with the ability to handle complexity, show imagination and inspire staff through periods of uncertainty
- An inspiring and confident communicator who will establish and maintain strong, influential relationships with a range of stakeholders at a senior level
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver improvement to the way that performance is managed, to drive quality standards and to facilitate the sharing of good practice across organisation
- Proven ability to manage and communicate strategic risks arising from technical activities.
- Experience in managing and mitigating information risks at a corporate level.
- Significant experience in leading the technical workstreams of large-scale IT managed services (both in-house and outsourced) and transformation.
- Expert in the systems development lifecycle from discovery through to service operation and successful service implementation.
- Proven experience in 3rd party contract management and procurement
- Proven experience in budget and financial management.
Experience of Gateway Delivery and Digital First Reviews is advantageous.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93935619