Protocol are proud to be working alongside several fantastic colleges in the Oxfordshire and surrounding area to recruit the best talent for their SEND departments.
We are currently interested in hearing from Further Education professionals for a variety of potential upcoming temporary & permanent roles including specialist Assessors & Therapists, Team Leaders, Programme Managers and Heads of Departments. Specialisms we are interested in include:
- SpLD (including SpLD Assessors)
- Dyslexia & Dyspraxia (including Dyslexia Assessors)
- Down syndrome
- Occupational Therapy
- Counselling and Talking Therapies
- NHS Learners
- Speech, Language and Communication needs
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Behavioural Management
- Multisensory Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Profoundly Deaf and Half Hearing
- Foundation Learning & Skills for Life
The person & qualifications
- Experience working with students as individuals or in small groups, both inside & outside the classroom
- Adapting conventional teaching methods to meet the needs of the pupils
- Creating individual learning plans including EHCP's (if this is your specialism)
- Demonstrate high levels of student engagement
- Contribute to the college's success by developing your area further
- Management experience is desired from those interested in Leadership roles
If this sounds like you, please respond by applying to this advert with a copy of your latest CV.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion