We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established training provider.
This Training Provider are growing at an excellent rate and as a result, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Manager to head up their distance learning division.
The Head of E- Learning Programmes will be instrumental in the design, delivery, and overall success of the Programme.
The successful candidate will lead, motivate, and inspire the delivery and support teams whilst working closely with external delivery partners and linked providers.
In return, the Head of Distance learning can expect to receive a salary of between £50000-£60000 with a bonus, competitive holidays, and a genuine opportunity to progress into a Director.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Operations Manager
• Oversee the running of the Distance Learning Programme
• Managing participant's achievements within the division.
• Be responsible for recruitment, training, and management of the delivery team performance and support and motivate them to succeed
• To oversee the management of resources in the Employment division.
• To manage the planning and delivery of the activities
• To manage the effective induction of participants including access to appropriate Initial Diagnostic Assessments
• To manage quality assurance and improvement within the Distance Learning division including any lesson observations, self-assessment reports and quality improvement plans.
• Be responsible for the financial budgets and profit and loss for the provision
• Financial tracking, monitoring, and forecasting of regional contract income ensuring financial targets are met and exceeded.
• Responsible for effective subcontractor management and compliance where applicable
• To achieve agreed targets and performance indicators across all areas of responsibility
• To support quality assurance and improvement within the division, including any lesson observations and quality improvement plans.
• To manage the overall client experience ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction for all participants who are engaged in the programmes
• Ensuring that the targets for the improvement in the quality of teaching, learning, and attainment for the Traineeship division are achieved
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge required for the Head of E- Learning
• Demonstrate a proven track record of effective leadership, including the management of delivery teams within distance learning programmes
• Experience in managing budgets and delivering on time to cost and quality requirements.
• Have a comprehensive understanding and experience of Ofsted requirements and the inspection framework
• Understanding and experience of Curriculum Development
• Successful track record and knowledge of managing online learning programs
• Ideally, be educated to degree standard or hold a Management Qualification at level 3 or above
• Ideally hold a recognised Teaching Qualification such as PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, alongside Functional Skills L2 in Maths and English or equivalent
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division
For more information please contact Simon Atkins on (phone number removed)