UX ResearcherLocation: London Length: 12 Months Rate: £40.00 - £45.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)Hours: 9am-6pm
Our client's team is looking for a researcher who is passionate about shaping the future of work for organisations globally. They pride themselves in enabling company conversations, allowing leaders to communicate with their teams, and in providing engaging ways for employees to communicate with their leadership.
Within their team, research spans every step of the life cycle, from understanding people's latent needs before we build, to assuring the products we build deliver first-rate user experiences, to measuring the impact of the company pr.
As a researcher on the team you will have the opportunity to work on multiple research initiatives across the org, lead in managing team rolling research initiatives and in working closely with other researchers in executing high priority research initiatives for the org.Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with product team and other researchers to identify research questions
- Act as a thought leader in domain of research, while advocating for people who use company products.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions.
- Generate insights that contribute to how product teams think about strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways.
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team.
- BA/BS in a human behaviour related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, user research, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.