As an Area Manager with Ember Inns you'll lead a district of 14 fantastic pubs in our West Midlands, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester district. Here at Ember Inns one thing is for certain, no two days are the same! Through your passion, experience and leadership, you'll inspire your teams to grow and develop, serve up great guest experiences and smash targets each and every day.
But most importantly- you'll know how to have fun and celebrate success as a team when all the hard work pays off.
Join us at Mitchells & Butlers, the heart of hospitality. With over 1,600 sites we're the home of some of the nation's favourite restaurants, bustling bars, cosy country pubs and the local you didn't know we owned. Think of a brand for any occasion, we're all about providing moments to remember. If you're passionate about hospitality, we want to hear from you! What's in it for me...?
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Flexible working - to fit around the other important things in life
- Annual Bonus Scheme - We're all about rewarding the hard work everybody puts in.
- Private medical plan- to help keep you safe and secure
- Company Car
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday -life is for living after all!
On top of all this, we offer; a pension, 26 days paid holiday, 33% Employee Discount, high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.What will I be doing...?
Your job will be so varied and rewarding that this little taster will never do it justice, but we'll give it our best shot.
What do I need...?
- Making sure your teams bring their 'A' game when it comes to food, drink and service quality, always delivered with passion and pride
- Leading a diverse team of roughly 330 across 14 sites in your district
- Driving people succession through your district through coaching and mentoring
- You'll spend time across your district supporting your teams, making sure they're the best they can be and working together to deliver results to be proud of
- Driving a commercial culture- where delivering consistent high standards, sales and profit are at the heart of everything we do
- You'll ensure your teams maintain a safe, clean and risk-free environment
Just like our brands, our teams are diverse.You'll...
- Be able to recruit, retain and engage the best of the best
- Be an inspiring leader that demonstrates drive, energy and commitment
- Share the bigger picture to inspire and empower your team
- Have a good grasp of the Ember Inns offer and guest profile
- Have proven track record of delivering sales and profit building in a multi-site environment
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Life is made up of many key ingredients, we know that work is just one of them. It's our aim that you and your teams love what you do, because we're all about creating moments to remember. We knowitscliché, but here at M&B it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, not only with the team you work with every day, but 35,000 of us up and down the country.
You don't have to take our word for it, why not take a look onsocial @MitchellsButlersCareers andfind out what it's really like to work with us.
Closing Date: Midnight , 11th August 2021
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/93872711