Totum Partners is delighted to be working with a leading law firm recruiting a Senior Revenue Controller to join their Working Capital team.
The ideal Senior Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
- Posting of invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Meeting with partners at least monthly to review current matters
- Follow-up on action items, such as time transfer, time write off & dispatch of billing guides
- Drafting narrative in support of bills
- Preparation and processing of bills and e-bills
- Keep partners and clients advised on how fees are being accrued
- Providing technical 3E support to Legal PAs if required
- Managing Working Capital Lock-Up Days
- Work closely with partners on credit control
- Ensuring all the financial aspects of new matter set-ups are correctly completed
The ideal Senior Revenue Controller will have:
- Experience of working in a Revenue Control role in a Legal Services firm
- Proven experience of liaising with Partners and fee earners
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in interacting with others
- Computer literate with knowledge of a legal practice management system would be beneficial
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.