*No sponsorship provided for this role*
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Product Manager to join a market leading software organisation in London. The right person will be tasked with developing new product features to their clients, liaising heavily with the Development, UX, marketing, Data and DevOps teams. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has come from a Data Analyst or similar background, who knows how to pull their own reports using SQL and Excel, in order to use that data to suggest new features to the clients.
- Between £65K and £75K dependent on experience (may have some flex on this)
Key Technologies You will use / Required Experience:
- Current Product Management experience (software) is essential.
- Data Analyst, BI Analyst or equivalent background.
- Good SQL and Excel skills (pulling Data reports)
- Agile/Scrum environment
- Fantastic exploratory/ discovery skills in relation to B2B clients.
- Analytical mindset.
- Advertising/ ecommerce industry exposure (Nice to have - NOT Essential)
- Can be fully remote, although it would be beneficial if you could get to the London office a few times a month, albeit this is not essential.
Benefits (On top of the obvious):
- Learning and Development days + Individual Learning Budgets
- Team Lunches, paid social contribution time
- The latest Tech and Tools!
- Health-care insurance & cash plans
- Company trips abroad!!!!
If you have the above skill-set, please get in touch! Apply Now!