What's on offer?
Competetive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Potential for CIM/ACCA or CIMA study support
- Above contributory level pension
- Close knit team
- Ongoing development and support
- 12pm finish every other Friday!
Do you have a strong background in Finance Administration? Fancy a change in pace and want a role that will certainly keep you busy?
I am working with a fantastic company in Southam who are going from strength to strength! They have already seen a number of successful acquisitions so far this year and have no plans on slowing down thus ensuring the company is growing on a daily basis! You will be working with a small team of like-minded people who all like to work hard and get the job done. Your Team Leader is a supportive and down to earth person so if you have been dealing with unsupportive management-this could be a great move for you.
The role itself will see you dealing with duties such as:
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Raising credit notes and copy invoices
- Control of billing processes for customers
- Issuing rebates
- Sales report production
- Production of direct debit payments and timetables
- Admin support for other aspects of the business
- Experience in a finance admin , particularly with rebates
- Super organised and able to prioritise workload
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivots tables)
- Being a true "people person"!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, it's the least you deserve.