IPS Finance is working with a leading global insurance and technology provider, who is currently opening a new office in Leeds City Centre, to be their back office support function for their leading London Insurance market clients. They therefore are recruiting for a number of insurance broker accountancy roles across various levels. The Role
As a Senior IBA Technician you will offer support for a range of London market Insurance Brokers, focusing on, the regular interaction for a team of technicians and graduate/trainees, providing regular guidance on deliverables and collaborating with stakeholders to identify any areas of improvement.
Although this is a senior role, it will be hands-on, and you will be involved across a range of duties, including:
- Collection of unpaid monies, ensuring all liabilities are settled within agreed terms.
- Ensure accounting ledgers are maintained and up to date.
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure outstanding cash under query with underwriters is dealt with and corresponding monthly reports prepared.
- Prepare and dispatch statement of accounts.
- Ensure client money payments to third-party placing brokers are paid promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a regular basis and deal with queries.
- Maintain and monitor the Insurers log on a regular basis.
- Management and minimisation of aged creditors and unallocated cash.
- Investigating queries and amendments with the technical teams.
Within this key position you will play a pivotal part in the growth of the office and will be closely involved in the onboarding and subsequent training of further team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this global name in the early stages of this new modern office, with genuine long term opportunities for career progression.You
To be considered you must have proven experience within a business support or operational function within insurance, ideally within finance/compliance/credit control. You must have good IT skills especially with Excel combined with excellent attention to detail.IPS Finance
IPS Finance has over 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.