Payments Analysts - Glasgow - £ 20,000
Do you want to work for a business with great development opportunities, a fantastic benefits package, and a supportive working environment?
You have a payments or finance background with knowledge and experience of payment investigation, payment allocation and daily payment reconciliation.
One of the UK's leading motor finance providers is looking to hire a Payments Analyst into their customer services team on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who is keen on process improvements and self-development. What does the day to day look like?
Who are we looking for?
- Undertake customer services payment processing tasks delivering against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for the daily management and reconciliation of unallocated payments ensuring allocated to our customer accounts within agreed KPIs, including cash postings and refunds
- Deliver excellent Customer Service by taking ownership of payment queries, establishing sensible resolutions where required
- Assisting with payment queries, both internal and from our commercial business partners
- Handling of daily customer payment activities and management of these via our customer management system
- Identify improvements to processes to aid department improvements working with a best-in-class approach
- Liaising with internal departments and our finance team to establish resolutions to payment challenges and queries
- Accountable for managing own daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered, including focus on month end posting requirements
- Data entry and payment processing experience
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management, planning, and organisational skills
- Able to problem solve and be independent in when making decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position working 35 hours per week.
Some flexibility is required for weekend or evening work depending when month end falls.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lorna Rogen at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.