Job Title: Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Full Time Permanent Employed Role Home or Office Based
Working from home anywhere in mainland UK or from our Head Office in Milton Keynes, Colchester, Berkhamsted and Stirling in Scotland Target:
You must be a Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a Minimum of 12 Months advising experience to be considered Rewards:
We can offer Minimum Guaranteed Earnings for 12 Months, negotiable to a comparable level in line with your current earnings, with a realistically achievable £50K+ OTE plus an outstanding benefits and promotional tiers package Promotional Tiers:
See promotional tiers section for further details of our new enhanced salary, promotional and benefits package Working Hours:
Good work/life balance - Monday to Friday only, working a mix of early shifts 9am-6pm and late shifts 11am -8pm weekly. No weekends required Timeline:
Immediate Skype or Teams interviews available Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.
Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
Alongside the Connells brand, the Group trades under other well-known and trusted local names including Allen & Harris, Ashley Adams, Atkinson Stilgoe, Bagshaws Residential, Barnard Marcus, Brown & Merry, Burchell Edwards, Fox & Sons, Gascoigne Halman, Hurfords, Jones & Chapman, Knight Partnership, Manners & Harrison, Pattison Lane, Paul Dubberley, Peter Alan, Roger Platt, Rook Matthews Sayer, Sequence, Sharman Quinney, Shipways, Swetenhams, Thomas George and William H Brown.
Our Mortgage & Protection Advisers offer advice and recommendation on protection products, including buildings and contents insurance, life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection, as well as a will writing service. Long-standing relationships with lenders mean we can get access to exclusive rates and products not available on the high street or from other brokers. Connells Group Mortgage Centre (GMC):
GMC is dedicated to delivering our Lifetime Mortgage Service to our existing customers. We review the mortgages of over 30,000 Lifetime Members each year.
As a home or office based Mortgage and Protection Adviser we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support Teams. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for those candidates capable of delivering the results we expect.
This is a telephone based role so you will be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 16 mortgages with protection each month so you will also be highly motivated, disciplined and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales.
We provide you with fully qualified existing customer mortgage review appointments. As your appointments are with our members, your conversion rate from appointment to business written will be as high as 80%, and as a result you will perform at the top end of the mortgage market in terms of business value written.
Your career is important to us too. We are passionate about training and development to help you realise your full potential. We pride ourselves on the number of colleagues who have developed and progressed with us. Our entire Sales Management team have progressed from our Mortgage Adviser roles.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and CAS is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format
- Minimum of 12 Months demonstrable mortgage broking and protection sales and advice experience, with full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent
- Highly organised, and adopts a disciplined and structured approach to work
- Highly competent user of IT and a competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of £70K PA)
- Quality bonuses achievable against a range of performance based KPI'S
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Up-to 12 months earnings guarantee available for the right candidates
- Contributory workplace pension
- Death in service cover
- Defined promotional tiers with significant basic salary and commission rate uplifts
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV in the 1st instance by clicking Apply Now or call Ben Berry - Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant at The New Homes