Due to expansion plans, we are actively recruiting for experienced Theatre Nurses and Theatre Practitioners at The Wilmslow Hospital, Cheshire, part of the award winning HCA Healthcare UK group, specialists in complex care.
- Full Time and Part Time Contracts are available
- Shifts Patters offer variety of long days and late shifts
- Salaries dependent upon skills and experience C£33,000. Plus private pension, private medical insurance for you and your family.
- For an limited time only, we are also offering a golden hello, up to £3.300- to Scrub Practitioners.
- Location, Wilmslow Cheshire, our hospital is walking distance from the local train station.
It's spotless, it's welcoming, it's beautifully equipped. The very popular Wilmslow Hospital in Cheshire offers rapid local access to the best possible private hospital care, thanks to teams of highly experienced expert consultants and nurses and has recently expanded its services from day stay surgeries, to include overnight stays, 7 day week operating services, to offer our patients more complex surgical care.
Dedicated to delivering world-class healthcare, the place is packed with cutting edge, state-of-the-art tech to ensure patients get the most accurate diagnosis and treatments, and top class consultant-led care, it's a fantastic place to work. There's everything from a modern 3T MRI scanner to laminar flow operating theatres, which means you are supported by the finest tech. As a Theatre Practitioner, whether your background is scrub, recovery or anaesthetics this is a great learning and team environment.
Your day offers you surgical variety, a wide range of conditions including Gastroenterology, ENT ear, nose and throat, haematology, urology, plastic surgery, orthopaedic care and gynaecology, with a great team of colleagues.
If career progression is important you HCA Healthcare UK can offer you support, development and opportunities to grow.
Successful applicants will need;
Join HCA Healthcare UK - Winners of Private Hospital group of the year 2020 - HealthInvestor Awards#LI-NK1
- To be a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Experienced in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics
- Experienced with a range of surgical specialties
- To be a team player, excellent customer services skills