Lots of businesses claim to look after their employees; free fruit on a Friday between 10 and 12, a pool table that's been covered over for 12 months and some sort of outdated cycle scheme the involves you completing the Tour de France before you see a penny of reimbursement.
Well, what if we told you that we're working on behalf of a growing IT and website development company who really do put their team front and centre of everything they do, and we're helping them to recruit a 1st Line Support Analyst, ideal if you have 1+ years experience working in support, on a service desk or similar.
It would be expected you would have experience with Active Directory, Windows 7-10 and O365.At a glance, the job will involve:
As mentioned above, the benefits that come in addition to joining and incredibly hardworking and creative team, include:
- Supporting businesses with their network, phone, PC and email account setups
- Providing support on Microsoft packages, including installation, migration and troubleshooting
- Managing web servers and supporting customer applications
- Offering both remote and onsite support to customers (so you'll need to be fairly comfortable with communicating with people at various levels across a business!
- A personal training and development budget and lunchtime learning sessions to keep you learning and progressing
- Numerous employee recognition awards, events and competitions (including introductory and long service bonuses), as well as a focus on celebrating notable birthdays and life events
- An in-house company gym, with access to showers and other facilities, to maintain the things you enjoy doing outside of work
- Staff loans, income protection scheme and quality company pension scheme for financial and health security
- Flexible working (obviously!)
- Perkbox, team building events and tons of other great stuff!
For more information on the role and this amazing organisation, or to discuss your suitability, please apply today or contact Andy Clarke at The ONE Group.